Our COre Mod sET
While our mod set is changing regularly, these mods form the core of our experience.
ACE3 is a joint effort by the teams behind ACE2, AGM and CSE to improve the realism and authenticity of Arma 3.
It adds a wide range of features including:
- Brand new 3D interaction/action system
- Improved medical system with various levels (basic/advanced) focus on gameplay/realism
- Proper & consistent network-synced weather
- Wind and weather-based ballistics
- Captivity system
- Explosives system, including different trigger types
- Map screen improvements – marker placement and map tools
- Advanced missile guidance and laser designation
RHS AFRF, USAF & GREF
Probably one of the most widely-used content packs available for Arma 3. This collection brings a huge amount of new content to the Arma 3 platform. This includes units, equipment cars, tanks, APCs, helicopters and a lot more from the Russian, American inventories as well as various "independent" factions.
CUP Terrains, the successor of “A3MP” and “All in ArmA – Terrain Pack (AiA TP)”, builds upon the work done by kju for AiA TP and brings all of BI’s iconic terrains to ArmA 3 as well as support for all the amazing 3rd-party terrains created by the community. These maps include such classics as:
- Proving Grounds
Task Force radio (TFR) is a powerful communications addon. Connecting via TeamSpeak, this addon allows for sophisticated radio communications during gameplay. Players can communicate via long or shortwave radio, with squads and fireteams using their own radio channel to maintain situational awareness.